Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is Qatar’s essential healthcare provider. So as to get treatment from Hamad Hospital, both citizens and residents should first apply for a Hamad Health Card. They can also renew it easily in some basic steps both offline and online. Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) enables people both citizens and residents, to renew their health cards and those of their relatives. Here are the stepwise guidelines.
● Visit any HMC office or a health centre affiliated to the Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC).
Submit the following documents:
1. Qatari Adults: Copy of valid QID or passport, and visa size photo (4cmx3cm)
2. Qatari Children: QID number and health card
3. GCC National Adult: Copy of QID with Qatar personal identity number and old health card
4. GCC National Child: Copy of QID with Qatar personal identity number and old health card
5. Adult Residents: QID with a valid residence permit and health card
6. Children’s Residents: QID with a valid residence permit, old health card and original QID of sponsor
7. Domestic Staff: QID with a valid residence permit, health card and original QID of sponsor.
8. Pay proper fees.
● Go to the online portal.
● Fill the online form entering all the required information.
● Enter the Qatari ID number and select “Renew (Update Expiry Date)” in the “Card Information” page, then click on “Next”.
● Select “Number of Required Years” to renew the card and enter your phone number in the “Application Form” page.
● Enter your email if you select “Yes” to get the receipt voucher by email.
● Enter the phone number if you select “Yes” to get SMS notification.
● Click on “Next” to move to the “Payment Details” page, then click on “Pay”.
● Pay proper fees and submit your application.
Applicable fees depend upon the type of candidate as follows:
● Qatari adults and children: QR 50
● GCC nationals, whether adults or children: QR 50
● Residents, whether adults or children: QR 100
● Domestic staff: QR 50
● Health cards can be renewed online 24/7 or by visiting the clerk counter of a HMC office or the PHCC centre nearest to where you live during the morning working hours.
● To know the directions of the different PHCC centres, click here.
● Hamad Medical Corporation
● Nasmaak Customer Service: 16060 or +974 4439 5777, in case you’re calling from overseas