The Metrash2 mobile application has been launched by the Ministry of Interior to help the residents get all the services under it through the online platform without having to visit any of the service centers. While this would help the citizens get the services effectively, it would help the ministry to flawlessly deliver the service while keeping track of the application as well. Currently, there are around 10 services enlisted on the Metrash2 mobile application which can be availed by activating the services online –
Here is the instruction for activating the Metrash2 mobile application online –
- First of all, you would be required to log on to the Self-Service system on the application using your Smart-ID. Once you log in, you will get an option for the selection of a language.
- Once you select the language, the next instruction would be to select ‘Personal services of the smart card holder’; here you would be required to choose Metrash2.
- The next step would require you to enter your mobile phone number and then press the ‘Register into Service’ icon.
- Here, the two-part service activation key would be displayed. The first part will have to be printed by the ‘Self Service kiosk’ while the second part would be sent to you via SMS on the phone number you have registered.
- Now use your phone browser to open the Metrash2 URL and click download or install
- Once downloaded, a welcome screen would appear and then you would be asked to select the language: Arabic or English
- For a first time user, the Service activation screen would be shown where you will have to enter the required data
- On the next login screen, you will have to enter the password and then you can start availing the services under the Ministry of Interior (MoI)
For support and inquiries, please contact- 2342000